Binary options, grand capital.

Grand capital


Choose an asset and expiration time binary option is the most popular way of making high profits with minimum effort.

Top forex bonus promo


Binary options, grand capital.


Binary options, grand capital.


Binary options, grand capital.


Binary options


Trades from $1, early closure. Profit up to 86%


Register to get a demo account with $10,000


Binary option is the most popular way of making high profits with minimum effort.


Binary option is the most popular way of making high profits with minimum effort.


Grand capital - best binary options broker*


Choose the status you want to start with:



  • Trading in webtrader classic

  • 27 trading instruments

  • Free education

  • Free analysis



  • Trading in webtrader classic

  • 27 trading instruments

  • Free education

  • Free analysis



  • Trading in webtrader pro

  • Trading signals

  • Trading in MT4

  • Analysis tools right in the terminal



  • Trading in webtrader classic

  • 27 trading instruments

  • Free education

  • Free analysis

  • Trading in webtrader pro

  • Trading signals

  • Trading in MT4

  • Analysis tools right in the terminal



  • Personal analyst

  • Ability to use eas

  • Risk-free trading

  • 10% refund for
    unsuccessful trades


How to trade:


Choose an asset and expiration time


Specify the investment amount


Choose the direction of the price movement (CALL — up, put — down)


Binary options, grand capital.


Binary options, grand capital.


Advantages of to trading binary options with grand capital


Three trading platforms





How it works


Binary options is a financial instrument used to make profit by predicting an asset's price movement (currencies, shares, commodities). In order to receive profit, a trader makes a prediction regarding the direction of the underlying asset's price movement. If the prediction is correct, the trader receives profit. If it is not, the trader takes losses. Traders can also close the trade early if they realize that the prediction is not correct. In this case, a part of the contract cost is refunded.


Purchase a CALL option if you think that the price of the chosen asset will be higher than at the moment of its expiration time.​



  • If your prediction is correct, you will receive profit.

  • If the price remains the same, you don't take losses and don't receive any profit.

  • If the current price is lower than the price at the moment the option was bought, you take losses.




Grandcapital.Net review


Also grandbroker.Com


Binary options, grand capital.


Other websites of this company include grandcapital.Ru and grandbroker.Com


Binary options, grand capital.


Broker details


deposit methods: VISA, advcash, bitcoin, epayments, ether/ethereum, fasapay, help2pay, local bank deposits, local bank transfers, neteller, payeer, payza, perfectmoney, RBK money, ripple, tether, vload, webmoney, yandex money

withdrawal methods: VISA, mastercard, advcash, bitcoin, ether/ethereum, fasapay, help2pay, local bank transfers, neteller, payeer, paytrust88, payza, perfectmoney, ripple, tether, vload, webmoney, yandex money

Live discussion


Join live discussion of grandcapital.Net on our forum


Video


Your company video here? Contact ad sales


Binary options, grand capital.


Let other traders know if this service is worth checking or should be avoided.


Traders reviews


Length of use: 0-3 months


Binary options, grand capital.


Length of use: 3-6 months


Grand capital is a good broker


Length of use: over 1 year


Length of use: 6-12 months


Since this situation was successfully resolved, I would like to change my rating to 5 stars.


May 15, 2020 - no rating today they returned my funds to me, so I want to update my review and I have no more any complaints


Dec 19, 2019 - 1 star they cancel transactions that they believe are supposedly not market ones, but in their MT5 market execution of orders. I, as usual, traded news and they canceled my profit, more than 1k dollars. Funds do not withdraw. I do not recommend this broker.


Reply by grand capital submitted jan 17, 2020 dear sh4848fx,


We have examined your case and found that the company canceled your trades and restored your full initial deposit due to the violation described in article 4.14 of our regulation of the processing and execution of trading transactions:


“while processing tradin operations for CFD and forex, if a client's open/close order was executed at a non-market quote or a client opened/closed a position at a non-market quote, the company reserves the right to:close the position at a current quote and nullify its financial result if the position wasn't closed by the client; nullify or correct the financial result of the position, if it was closed by the client.”


The company has nullified the trading results as per the regulation. We’re sorry for the unpleasant experience, but compliance with the agreements and regulations is mandatory for all clients of the company.


Length of use: 0-3 months


After following the procedure and writing to their technical support, grand capital looked into my issue and realised a mistake that happened on my account and trades which they have sincerely apologised for. On top of their apology they went a step further by giving me back my deposit of $488.11 and a bonus of $195.24.
Thank you grand capital you are a responsible broker. I also urge others who are having issues to contact technical support with enough facts to back their claims this broker will definitely help you.
I give you guys a five star rating


Mar 5, 2020 - 1 star after opening an account of $488 with grand capital I did not receive the deposit bonus that they had promised. I did all they requested for the verication of my documents and was successful, but still did not get my deposit bonus. Again when trading with them, when you place the buy and sell stop orders they are tempering with my entry prices and changing them to ensure I do not make any profit at all. When I was trading the CAD news (4 march 17:00) I placed a buy stop order at 1.48450 and the current price was 1.48290. But when the trade was triggered I was surprised to find the entry price was changed to 1.48665. I don't know who added the 200 points on my entry price or why this was done. This has been happening in my previous trades with them. Is this how grand capital operates? The CAD news trade moved about 1000 points (100 pips) but I was given a profit of just $13 on a lot size of 0.35 ($3.50 per pip) this is unacceptable. I made a screen shot of the trade it's just that I don't know how to attach it to this report. I wanted everyone to see what I am experiencing with this broker.


Feb 21, 2020 - no rating after seeing the advert from grand capita that they offer 40% bonus on each deposit, I was attracted to them because their bonus offer was slightly above what other brokers are offering. Bit oncei deposited the money and the verication process completed, there as no bonus given . Right now I am sending them emails which they are not responding to. I feel the whole thing about grand capital is nothing but a hoax. If they are giving problems with just a bonus what more when I want to make a withdrawal?


Reply by grand capital submitted feb 26, 2020 dear progress!


Please update your review and include your account ID so that we can look into your situation. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.


Reply by grand capital submitted mar 6, 2020 dear sinetemba!


Please update your review to include your account ID so that we can look into your situation. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.


Length of use: 0-3 months



In response to grand capital's representative's updated comment.


If the moderator didn't allow such empty-handed statements, a number of positive reviews for your company would never have been approved.


Binary options, grand capital.


Please update your review to include your account ID so that we can look into your situation. We'll get back to you as soon as possible.


UPDATE: we are forced to admit that the client is obviously lying and did not read the bonus conditions, because, apparently, he does not know that a deposit is required for the replenishment amount after the bonus time has expired.
Obviously, the bonus expired and there was no profit, so after writing off 500 bonuses, the account simply stopped being active and left. In general, it is not clear why the moderator leaves such empty-handed statements.
Howbeit, let us describe the bonus conditions and our attitude to the problem.
Bonus conditions are as follows:
- a special bonus account is created with the bonus funds on it, the conditions are identical to the standard account;
- the client can start trading immediately after receiving this bonus;
- after 7 calendar days, exactly, up to a minute, the account ceases to be active, the result for open positions, if any, is recorded, the account ceases to be active and is deleted;
- if the client made a profit, they will receive a new account of the type standard (if the profit is $ 100 or more) or micro (if the profit is less than $ 100) with a profit in equity;
- trade on this account becomes available after replenishment by an amount equal to or greater than the profit amount;
- if there is no replenishment by the required amount within 7 calendar days from the date of the bonus end, the profit is written off;
- bonus profit can be transferred into ownership if the necessary trading volume is made after replenishment: 1 lot for every $ 5 of bonus profit.
What are the conclusions? If the client claims that he has earned 20,000 and is very unhappy that the account is inactive, this means that he most likely did not know that he would not be able to simply take and withdraw these 20,000. If he really thinks that he has earned 20,000 and the account is inactive, but the new one has not been created, then he had a drawdown of more than 20,000 in current positions at the time of the bonus. Here the client is obviously lying, or he is very mistaken. There can be no mistake in our side.


Length of use: 3-6 months


Mike and his partner ronald ameral of FOREX WEALTH GROUP / elite affiliates of GRAND CAPITAL are two grade A forex scammers.


They post heavily on craiglist. You can find them still posting in san diego, san fran and other cities across the board. HAVE YOU SEEN THIS :


Getting started making long term profits


Note: * most people deposit 10k for large daily profits VIP*35k deposits yields 2 to 5k daily ( we trade more which means more profits for you!) 100k to 1M * premiere profits 5% to 10% DAILY! On average trading. We are 50% partners with you profits paid weekly


Its your account and only you have access to your money,control and withdrawal ability. As your trader managing your account we only have access to the trading MT4 platform


STEER FAR AWAY FROM THESE CROOKS.


When I first spoke to mike his conversation was mild toned that spoke HIGHLY of their trading skill & how they are ELITE AFFILIATES of GRAND CAPITAL.


Mike sent me video clips and screenshots of "clients" that were making explosive profits and said that was typical when you invest on a VIP level @ $30,000. Since i was referred he said I get a VIP discount down to $15,000. He said deposit a check in his partner's wells fargo account:


Now I told him I didn't feel rite doing that because my money is not protected. He said they are able to purchase bitcoin for free. If I do it myself I'm going to get hit with big fees. He instructed me to signup with GRAND CAPITAL.NET


This is the broker that they use to trade your funds ( supposedly ) mike CONSTANTLY contacted me about when will I have the money. When will my deposit be in, do I have an ETA about when will the check clear to make the deposit. I kept in contact with mike. He was ALWAYS AVAILABLE! When I called, HE PICKED UP!


When I texted him, HE RESPONDED. I told him it should clear by the next week. He was so adamant! Telling me he NEEDS to get me in as a client asap. He ask me can I give $2000 to "HOLD MY SPOT". This was around christmas and I just spent a couple of 1000s on gifts. I told him TRUST ME its coming.


He stayed on me, never rested on asking me do I have an "ETA"? Are you making deposit today!! D**n, he was bleeding on me. He said I need to get the funds deposited so they can purchase the bitcoin and get started ASAP.


Now my funds cleared. I had to deposit 3 checks! Each deposit I sent him a pic proof, every deposit he responded. The last deposit mike turned into the guy who was NOW TOO BUSY TO PICK UP HIS PHONE. I called him and he SENT me DIRECTLY TO HIS VOICEMAIL! D**n phone DIDN'T even RING ONCE!


And hes so sloppy with his scamming that he left his instant messenger on so I would know exactly WHEN HE READ MY TEXT BUT HE WOULDN'T respond. Realizing that MIKE was ignoring me, I texted him and let him know where is all that energy he had when he wanted my investment.


He answered 100% of my calls. As soon as that LAST DEPOSIT went thru MIKE DID NOT ANSWER NOT ONE PHONE CALL!! ZERO, ZILCH. I asked for a refund. NOW HE RESPONDS and says its a typical friday, he'll contact me monday, they purchased partial bitcoin and he'll give me a call. NOPE, ALL BS. He did not CALL ME.


Monday night, I requested another refund. He responded and said he will connect with me tomorrow afternoon they are finishing up buying the rest of the bitcoin. If I "NOW"want a refund he will contact his partner. Of course the next day, MIKE DID NOT CALL. I called him and AGAIN he sent me to voicemail


I spoke to an agency that deals with FOREX SCAMS and they specifically told me mike , ronald ameral and grand capital are SCAMMERS. So when he sent me to voicemail again I knew for a fact he knew I found out. I told him I was going to report him.


NOW he responded and said he will contact me today and he got me a $5k bonus. He will get with me by the end of the day. BS.


Again mike did not CALL ME nor text me. Absolutely NOTHING. I texted him about the agency exposing them.. NOW he responds and says give me your email address and he'll send the refund request to his partner. He said my bitcoin was "purchased". He said I will get an email about the refund


OK here goes that mountain of scamming BS. The email stated that if I want a refund they will take 40% of my investment. I either take that or continue to trade. I denied that crap because they didn't trade a d**n thing! All they did was purchase bitcoin WITH MY MONEY, NOT THEIR MONEY, MINE. But there's no proof of that purchase!!


I told mike I was going to sue him and he BLOCKED ME. So i called their bluff and said I'll take the 40% hit. They NEVER RESPONDED!!


While at my bank explaining the scam and closing my account, my biz partner contacted mike. He asked him WTF is going on. Now the refund status has changed since I called their 40% bluff. Now they said to get a refund I need to bring them a client who will invest with them AND I will get hit with a 40% surrender fee.


Now why the hell will I bring someone to them so they can SCAM THEM. Then that person would say I set them up. They changed my login details and emailed me a bogus login and said they purchased bitcoin, A big front trying to act like they're trading. I checked my account and there'[s not a d**n thing in it except words.


THEY COMPLETELY RIP ME OFF.


These guys mike 619-756-9277 and ronald ameral of FOREX WEALTH GROUP & elite affiliates of GRAND CAPITAL.Net and SCAMMERS AND CROOKS. STAY AWAY


IF YOU GIVE THEM YOUR INVESTMENT, THEY WILL DISAPPEAR AND SAY THEY'RE TOO BUSY. IF YOU PURCHASE BITCOIN YOURSELF AND CREATE YOUR OWN ACCOUNT, THEY WILL NOT ALLOW YOU TO WITHDRAW AND GET YOUR INVESTMENT BACK.


THEY WILL SAY YOU HAVE TO BRING THEM A CLIENT WHO INVEST THE SAME AMOUNT AS YOU AND THEY WILL TAKE 40% FROM YOUR INVESTMENT.


These scums of the earth rip me off but I will make sure this hits all scam sites, search engines and blog site to protect anyone from investing in them. RUN FAR AWAY



Grand capital


Binary options, grand capital.
Since: 2006
regulation: the financial commission
platform: metatrader 4/5, webtrader
minimum deposit: $ 10
maximum leverage: 1:500


Grand capital is an international brokerage firm founded in 2006. The company’s offices operate in 40 countries of the world — in south asia, africa, europe, CIS, india, latin america. Grand capital speaks 15 languages ​​and provides access to financial markets to over half a million customers from 188 countries.


Partnership


The broker's scale of operation is supported and expanded by more than 18 thousand partners all over the world. Grand capital has created favorable partnership conditions for both active users without initial capital and businesses who want to expand their operation. The broker provides four affiliate program options: web partnership, regional representation, franchise and white label.


Every year, grand capital confirms its status as a reliable and advanced broker: the company is regularly awarded prestigious awards. Among the most recent awards are: “best affiliate program” from MENA financial expo 2016, “best trading technology” from moscow financial expo 2016, “best forex broker in africa” from africa financial expo 2017, “best forex ECN broker in africa” from CIO east africa 2019 and the “best investment service provider in africa 2020.”


Regulation


Finacom
grand capital puts a special emphasis on transparency and trust. The company is regulated by the neutral and independent dispute resolution organization finacom and has been assigned category A — the highest category of broker’s reliability. The regulator guarantees a compensation fund of up to 20,000 USD per client.


Serenity
since 2018, the funds of grand capital clients are protected by the blockchain-based escrow serenity. In case of a dispute between a broker and a trader, serenity secures the deposit of any amount on a smart contract until the parties come to an agreement.


Trading platforms


Grand capital improves trading services and software every year to meet the demands of traders. Currently, the broker's clients can choose from four trading platforms. However, it’s not an exclusive choice: it’s possible to use several or all platforms at once.


G randtrade mobile app
grandtrade is a convenient standalone mobile trading platform that does not require the installation of metatrader 4 and includes both personal area management and trading process. More than 200 trading instruments are available, including currencies, cryptocurrencies, cfds on currencies, indices, stocks, metals, energy resources, agricultural products and bonds. One user can open several types of accounts designed for different kinds of trading and easily switch between them without reauthorization. More than 10 payment systems (including cryptocurrencies and visa/mastercard bank cards) can be used for deposit/withdrawal directly on the platform. Available for ios and android.


Metatrader 4
this trading platform is considered to be the most popular professional trading solution in the world. Its users get access to more than 500 trading instruments: 54 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, as well as spot metals: gold and silver, cfds on stocks, indices and futures (major brands of crude materials and energy resources). It’s available for windows, macos, iphone/ipad, and android.


Metatrader 5
metatrader 5 is the next generation of the popular metatrader 4 platform. It is recognized as the perfect terminal by professional traders. The developers have preserved everything that made the previous version so great, while adding new features to meet the demands of modern traders. The platform provides access to more than 450 trading instruments. Available for windows, iphone / ipad, android.


Webtrader
webtrader is an online terminal for in-browser trading. Take advantage of professional analytic tools, indicators and charts. Webtrader's functionality is similar to metatrader 4, but doesn't require installation. It’s supported by all popular browsers and adapted for mobile.


Trading conditions


Over the past two years, the broker has significantly improved the trading conditions, making them some of the most favourable in the market. Grand capital offers spreads from 0.4 pips, low swaps, immediate order execution thanks to ECN technology, and high liquidity. Grand capital also compensates deposit fees of all payment systems and returns the difference to the client’s trading account.


Another recent offering implemented by the company is the floating leverage technology. It allows traders who operate with large volumes to limit risks, avoid uncontrolled account overload and prevent irreparable losses.


Grand capital sees its mission in making earning on financial markets accessible to everyone. Minimum amount of deposit on micro accounts is only 10 USD, and 100 USD on standard accounts. At the same time, the broker offers a leverage of up to 1: 500. Before making a real deposit, everyone can practice trading on a free demo account with a balance of 10,000 USD that simulates the current market conditions in real time.


Grand capital has become widely known among traders thanks to the regular contests with monetary prizes. For example, the main prize of a contest on real accounts is 300% of the equity difference, and the winner of a futures trading contest gets a no-deposit bonus of $ 1,000. The results are announced every week.


In addition to contests, the company offers profitable bonuses to reward active traders and provide an opportunity to earn more. Among the company’s most popular offerings is any deposit bonus 40%: profit made from trading the bonus funds can be freely withdrawn. Over time, the bonus becomes the property of the client: 3 USD per 1 traded lot.


Thanks to the broker’s support, grand capital clients continue to increase their income levels. As noted above, more than 500 instruments are available on metatrader 4, more than 450 are available on metatrader 5. These include currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, metals, indices, stocks of major corporations, as well as various cfds (currencies, indices, metals, stocks of the world’s major brands, oil, futures, timber). A trader has six account options to choose from: standard, crypto, micro, swapfree, ECN prime, MT5.


Professional traders should pay special attention to ECN account: it is implemented using the innovative technology provided by AMTS company. ECN prime provides access to the market of high liquidity and immediate order execution. Orders are executed in accordance with the best market quotes and not depending on any external circumstances.


Copy trading services


RAMM
RAMM platform (risk allocation & money management) is available at grand capital for both beginners making their first steps and experienced traders who want to save time. Today it is the most advanced and user friendly copy trading service. Investors only need to open a RAMM account, choose a strategy provided by an experienced trader, and start earning on par with professionals by copying their trades.


LAMM
LAMM (lot allocation management module) is a system that allows to copy trades of a selected trader and offers flexible configuration and lower risk of loss. On one side, an investor leaves trading to a trusted specialist, a professional trader. On the other side, the entire deposit remains under the investor’s control: the trader only makes their trades available for copying, but does not act as an account manager. As a result, in practice, LAMM offers a monthly return of up to 500% to investors who may not be highly qualified traders.


Investment portfolios


Grand capital offers ready-made investment portfolios that combine the most promising assets for you to invest and watch your profit grow.


Professional analysts select assets for each portfolio based on their reliability and expected profit. Traders get access to over 330 CFD instruments to manage, custom portfolios can be requested to suit your budget or preferences.


Different types of portfolios can be created by industry (stocks, precious metals, commodity and commodity futures, forex), by country (USA, europe), as well as by the level of risk and expected profit.


At the moment, CFD margin requirements in grand capital are among the most favorable in the market. Thanks to smart distribution of funds, the risks are carefully balanced.


Education


Grand capital encourages the professional growth of traders and offers on-site and distance education. In some countries traders have a chance to learn from experts at original training programs, watch analytical and educational webinars, get video lessons and textbooks on trading.


Daily market analysis, economic news and event calendar help clients make smart trading decisions. The company’s support team is always ready to address all technical issues, while the personal managers are there to answer all questions and resolve any problems 24/7.



Where smart money comes to grow


Who we are


A firm is only as good as its advisors.


We are ken duetsch II, steve schiestel, and brad fogleman, partners in grand capital advisors.


Binary options, grand capital.


Left to right: brad fogleman, ken duetsch II, and steve schiestel


Who we serve


Pre-retirees and retirees – we specialize in helping people living in grand blanc as well as the larger genesee county community plan for a financially healthy retirement.


Young professionals – we are also enthusiastic about advising these individuals on how to best manage their financial lives.


Nonprofits/foundations/endowments – we help these organizations make the appropriate investments to ensure their continued success.


Binary options, grand capital.


What we are


An independent registered investment advisory firm – we are not influenced by out-of-state management or shareholders focused solely on profitability.


Fee-only – we are paid only by you. Our fees are transparent, easy to understand, and fully disclosed. We don’t receive commissions or pay-to-play backdoor payments from mutual funds or insurance companies. Our advice is totally objective, and our allegiance is only to you.


Fiduciaries – we hold ourselves to the highest legal standard.
We always put your interest ahead of ours.


Binary options, grand capital.


What we do


Financial planning and wealth management – we recommend optimal solutions for financial planning and wealth management issues, ranging from basic to very complex. If that means sending you to another expert, that’s what we will do. We work with you to establish priorities and an agreed-upon timeline for completing our work.


Prudent investment management – we advise individuals and institutions (non-profit organizations, foundations, endowments, etc.). Our goal is to give you the highest probability of success, using a disciplined, academically-based investment process. Most of our clients have assets of $1 million or more, but we’re flexible.


Financial coaching – whether you are an emerging affluent or a well-established client, our goal is the same: we help you to make sound investment decisions and avoid making decisions based on emotions. We work together to be sure you stick to your investment plan—in both good and bad markets.


What we believe in


A goals-based planning process – we believe that starting with a full understanding of your goals, dreams, and concerns is the best approach to matching you with an appropriate financial plan.


Evidence-based investment philosophy – our investment philosophy is grounded in academic, empirical research—not wall street mumbo jumbo. We don’t make decisions based on “hot” market trends. We don’t engage in stock picking, market timing, or trying to select outperforming, actively managed mutual funds, as some other financial advisors do.


What we provide


Direction – based on your unique goals and financial personality.


Clarity – we sift through the financial noise and provide clear, sound, responsible, intelligent advice. There is an abundance of misinformation available on the internet, TV, and radio—and it is often geared toward selling airtime or expensive investment products.


Peace of mind – we want you to be comfortable with your financial situation and to have the time, energy, and resources to focus on what’s important to you.


Binary options, grand capital.


What we bring


Core values based on the golden rule. It’s not just a slogan for us. It guides our daily lives and is at the core of our relationships with our families, our friends, our colleagues, and you.


Qualifications, education, and experience. Our experience with wealth management is extensive. Our education, qualifications, and designations will give you confidence in our expertise.



Grand capital holdings


We believe this firm has been providing financial services or products in the UK without our authorisation. Find out why to be especially wary of dealing with this unauthorised firm and how to protect yourself from scammers.


Almost all firms and individuals offering, promoting or selling financial services or products in the UK have to be authorised by us.


However, some firms act without our authorisation and some knowingly run investment scams.


This firm is not authorised by us and is targeting people in the UK. Based upon information we hold, we believe it is carrying on regulated activities which require authorisation.


Grand capital holdings


Address: 1 northumberland avenue, trafalgar square, london WC2N 5BW


Telephone: 02072052033


Website: www.Grandcapitalholdingsltd.Com


Be aware that scammers may give out other false details or change their contact details over time to new email addresses, telephone numbers or physical addresses.


How to protect yourself


We strongly advise you to only deal with financial firms that are authorised by us, and check the financial services register to ensure they are. It has information on firms and individuals that are, or have been, regulated by us.


If a firm does not appear on the register but claims it does, contact our consumer helpline on 0800 111 6768.


There are more steps you should take to avoid scams and unauthorised firms.


If you use an unauthorised firm, you won’t have access to the financial ombudsman service or financial services compensation scheme (FSCS) so you’re unlikely to get your money back if things go wrong.


If you use an authorised firm, access to the financial ombudsman service and FSCS protection will depend on the investment you are making and the service the firm is providing. If you would like further information about protection, the authorised firm should be able to help.


Report an unauthorised firm


If you think you have been approached by an unauthorised firm or contacted about a scam, you should contact our consumer helpline on 0800 111 6768. If you were offered, bought or sold shares, you can use our reporting form.



Grand capital


Binary options, grand capital.
Since: 2006
regulation: the financial commission
platform: metatrader 4/5, webtrader
minimum deposit: $ 10
maximum leverage: 1:500


Grand capital is an international brokerage firm founded in 2006. The company’s offices operate in 40 countries of the world — in south asia, africa, europe, CIS, india, latin america. Grand capital speaks 15 languages ​​and provides access to financial markets to over half a million customers from 188 countries.


Partnership


The broker's scale of operation is supported and expanded by more than 18 thousand partners all over the world. Grand capital has created favorable partnership conditions for both active users without initial capital and businesses who want to expand their operation. The broker provides four affiliate program options: web partnership, regional representation, franchise and white label.


Every year, grand capital confirms its status as a reliable and advanced broker: the company is regularly awarded prestigious awards. Among the most recent awards are: “best affiliate program” from MENA financial expo 2016, “best trading technology” from moscow financial expo 2016, “best forex broker in africa” from africa financial expo 2017, “best forex ECN broker in africa” from CIO east africa 2019 and the “best investment service provider in africa 2020.”


Regulation


Finacom
grand capital puts a special emphasis on transparency and trust. The company is regulated by the neutral and independent dispute resolution organization finacom and has been assigned category A — the highest category of broker’s reliability. The regulator guarantees a compensation fund of up to 20,000 USD per client.


Serenity
since 2018, the funds of grand capital clients are protected by the blockchain-based escrow serenity. In case of a dispute between a broker and a trader, serenity secures the deposit of any amount on a smart contract until the parties come to an agreement.


Trading platforms


Grand capital improves trading services and software every year to meet the demands of traders. Currently, the broker's clients can choose from four trading platforms. However, it’s not an exclusive choice: it’s possible to use several or all platforms at once.


G randtrade mobile app
grandtrade is a convenient standalone mobile trading platform that does not require the installation of metatrader 4 and includes both personal area management and trading process. More than 200 trading instruments are available, including currencies, cryptocurrencies, cfds on currencies, indices, stocks, metals, energy resources, agricultural products and bonds. One user can open several types of accounts designed for different kinds of trading and easily switch between them without reauthorization. More than 10 payment systems (including cryptocurrencies and visa/mastercard bank cards) can be used for deposit/withdrawal directly on the platform. Available for ios and android.


Metatrader 4
this trading platform is considered to be the most popular professional trading solution in the world. Its users get access to more than 500 trading instruments: 54 currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, as well as spot metals: gold and silver, cfds on stocks, indices and futures (major brands of crude materials and energy resources). It’s available for windows, macos, iphone/ipad, and android.


Metatrader 5
metatrader 5 is the next generation of the popular metatrader 4 platform. It is recognized as the perfect terminal by professional traders. The developers have preserved everything that made the previous version so great, while adding new features to meet the demands of modern traders. The platform provides access to more than 450 trading instruments. Available for windows, iphone / ipad, android.


Webtrader
webtrader is an online terminal for in-browser trading. Take advantage of professional analytic tools, indicators and charts. Webtrader's functionality is similar to metatrader 4, but doesn't require installation. It’s supported by all popular browsers and adapted for mobile.


Trading conditions


Over the past two years, the broker has significantly improved the trading conditions, making them some of the most favourable in the market. Grand capital offers spreads from 0.4 pips, low swaps, immediate order execution thanks to ECN technology, and high liquidity. Grand capital also compensates deposit fees of all payment systems and returns the difference to the client’s trading account.


Another recent offering implemented by the company is the floating leverage technology. It allows traders who operate with large volumes to limit risks, avoid uncontrolled account overload and prevent irreparable losses.


Grand capital sees its mission in making earning on financial markets accessible to everyone. Minimum amount of deposit on micro accounts is only 10 USD, and 100 USD on standard accounts. At the same time, the broker offers a leverage of up to 1: 500. Before making a real deposit, everyone can practice trading on a free demo account with a balance of 10,000 USD that simulates the current market conditions in real time.


Grand capital has become widely known among traders thanks to the regular contests with monetary prizes. For example, the main prize of a contest on real accounts is 300% of the equity difference, and the winner of a futures trading contest gets a no-deposit bonus of $ 1,000. The results are announced every week.


In addition to contests, the company offers profitable bonuses to reward active traders and provide an opportunity to earn more. Among the company’s most popular offerings is any deposit bonus 40%: profit made from trading the bonus funds can be freely withdrawn. Over time, the bonus becomes the property of the client: 3 USD per 1 traded lot.


Thanks to the broker’s support, grand capital clients continue to increase their income levels. As noted above, more than 500 instruments are available on metatrader 4, more than 450 are available on metatrader 5. These include currency pairs, cryptocurrencies, metals, indices, stocks of major corporations, as well as various cfds (currencies, indices, metals, stocks of the world’s major brands, oil, futures, timber). A trader has six account options to choose from: standard, crypto, micro, swapfree, ECN prime, MT5.


Professional traders should pay special attention to ECN account: it is implemented using the innovative technology provided by AMTS company. ECN prime provides access to the market of high liquidity and immediate order execution. Orders are executed in accordance with the best market quotes and not depending on any external circumstances.


Copy trading services


RAMM
RAMM platform (risk allocation & money management) is available at grand capital for both beginners making their first steps and experienced traders who want to save time. Today it is the most advanced and user friendly copy trading service. Investors only need to open a RAMM account, choose a strategy provided by an experienced trader, and start earning on par with professionals by copying their trades.


LAMM
LAMM (lot allocation management module) is a system that allows to copy trades of a selected trader and offers flexible configuration and lower risk of loss. On one side, an investor leaves trading to a trusted specialist, a professional trader. On the other side, the entire deposit remains under the investor’s control: the trader only makes their trades available for copying, but does not act as an account manager. As a result, in practice, LAMM offers a monthly return of up to 500% to investors who may not be highly qualified traders.


Investment portfolios


Grand capital offers ready-made investment portfolios that combine the most promising assets for you to invest and watch your profit grow.


Professional analysts select assets for each portfolio based on their reliability and expected profit. Traders get access to over 330 CFD instruments to manage, custom portfolios can be requested to suit your budget or preferences.


Different types of portfolios can be created by industry (stocks, precious metals, commodity and commodity futures, forex), by country (USA, europe), as well as by the level of risk and expected profit.


At the moment, CFD margin requirements in grand capital are among the most favorable in the market. Thanks to smart distribution of funds, the risks are carefully balanced.


Education


Grand capital encourages the professional growth of traders and offers on-site and distance education. In some countries traders have a chance to learn from experts at original training programs, watch analytical and educational webinars, get video lessons and textbooks on trading.


Daily market analysis, economic news and event calendar help clients make smart trading decisions. The company’s support team is always ready to address all technical issues, while the personal managers are there to answer all questions and resolve any problems 24/7.



Grand capital



  • Company grand capital ltd.

  • Founded in 2006

  • Online since 2007

  • Offices in



  • Advcash

  • Bitcoin

  • Credit/debit cards

  • Ethereum

  • Fasapay

  • Local bank transfer

  • Moneygram

  • Neteller

  • Payza

  • Perfect money

  • Ripple

  • Skrill

  • Tether (USDT)

  • Webmoney

  • Western union

  • Wire transfer


Account types:



  • Hedging

  • Overnight interest rates (swaps)

  • Trailing stop

  • Pending orders

  • One-click trading

  • Mobile trading

  • Automated trading



  • Hedging

  • Overnight interest rates (swaps)

  • Trailing stop

  • Pending orders

  • One-click trading

  • Mobile trading

  • Automated trading



  • Trailing stop

  • Pending orders

  • One-click trading

  • Mobile trading

  • Automated trading



  • Trailing stop

  • Pending orders

  • One-click trading

  • Browser-based platform



  • Minimum account size $100

  • Minimum position size 0.01 lot

  • Spread type fixed

  • Spread on EUR/USD, pips 0.4

  • Commission (one-way) per 1 std. Lot $5

  • Scalping allowed

  • Expert advisors allowed

  • Trading instruments



  • Trailing stop

  • Pending orders

  • One-click trading

  • Mobile trading

  • Automated trading


Reviews


17 reviews of grand capital are presented here. All reviews represent only their author's opinion, which is not necessarily based on the real facts.


The support team doesn't reply right away, though it indeed works 24/7. As for the speed of the ord4er execution, services, everything is great.


They don't pay , my withdrawal request is pending for along time , and support doesn't answer my emails


I have been with this broker for ages now and for me it is definitely one of the top brokers out there. I would really recommend them if you are looking for a reliable broker where you can use an EA. My EA works perfect with them and I have never had any issues with withdrawal.


The company rule is you can withdraw ib commission after the 10th of month. I have made 1050$ ib commission i placed withdraw its take five days. Second day they removed all the commisison only 30$ left there. When i gone to the support they said contact technical support which never give answers. There BDM is gautam das who was called me to join grand capital he is also not asnwering well. He is the manager of india. Never join this scam company


Grand capital they have wrost technical support. Once you place withdrawl recuest you think you will get in 3 days as there terms. But the third day they will decline your withdraw recuest and say rule no, 3.1.2 you cant withdraw money while trades are running even there is enough margin . They want client close all trades and wait three days without trading then we withdraw ??How its posible ?? Lol what a joking broker they just dont give money back. Sucks i dont suggest anyone to join them if you want your withdraw quick


I make trading in the last six months in the grand capital, and I am satisfied with this broker.Very fast deposit and withdraw. Great support .


VERY BIG SILENT SCAM :)))) I OPEN A BONUS ACCOUNT WITH 500$, EXECUTION VERY NICE, AND I MAKE 130$. AFTER THIS I DEPOSIT MORE 130$. THE PROBLEM START HERE.


8 SECONDS TO OPEN AND CLOSE TRADES, PRICE HAVE 20 PIPS DIFERENCE FROM OTHER BROKERS ETC.. VERY BIG SCAMMERS.


EVERYTHING IS BEAUTIFUL TO YOU DEPOSIT BUT AFTER NIGHTMARE BEGINS .


Accidentally I saw the advert about bonus 40% on every deposit from this broker. I never heard about grand capital before. So I visited their site and was surprised - this broker has many instruments - cfd, binary options, forex. All instruments in mt 4. So i decided to open an account with 100$. Actually i did not regret - a lot of tools , very good platform . But the company with the registration of the seychelles - and it's not even a license. But other way its old company - founded in 2006. For a while I will continue trading with this broker.


I sent GC a support request that I was going to talk to my bank about a charge back the other day. Then I get this email from them, that they have stopped me from withdrawing money.


Your withdrawal from account 1xxxx9 (real standard) FAILED


Reason: withdraw your case is only possible currency by bank transfer.


Payment system: liqpay.Com


Request date and time: june 6, 2013, 9:25 p.M.


Manager comment: withdraw your case is only possible currency by bank transfer.


View the details of your withdraw requests here: https://grandcapital.Net/my/my/office/accounts/withdraw/requests


This message is automatically generated by grand capital ltd.


Login URL: http://grandcapital.Net/accounts/login/


They promised me 100% credit for depositing $500USD, received nothing.


To deposit funds, and withdraw funds, it is a nightmare. Using russian middlemen websites to be able to transfer money over. Some websites had system errors. If you like spreading your credit card numbers all over russia then go for it.


No data flow in MT4, sometimes waiting 5 minutes for data, they will blame your internet connection.


Grandcapital is reliable.Sergey is a nice account manager and i have had any problem with either depositing or withdrawal of funds


Opan and close of positions is very slow, on my demo account


In spite of the fact that grand capital ltd. Is not regulated by FSA, we are regulated and have all necessary licences.


All our clients are satisfied with their trading and our high-qualified service.


Full list of regulatory commissions and our licences is presented here:


1. There were not any withdrawal request from you on 29th of december.


2. We have client and technical online support that works 24/7.


Doesn't trade during regular market hours, no response from customer services. Very disappointing.


Submit your review


To submit your own forex broker review for grand capital fill the form below. Your review will be checked by a moderator and published on this page.


By submitting a forex broker review to earnforex.Com you confirm that you grant us rights to publish and change this review at no cost and without any warranties.Make sure that you are entering a valid email address. A confirmation link will be sent to this email. Reviews posted from a disposable e-mail address (e.G. Example@mailinator.Com) will not be published. Please submit your normal e-mail address that can be used to contact you.


Please, try to avoid profanity and foul language in the text of your review, or it will be declined from publishing.


Forex trading bears intrinsic risks of loss. You must understand that forex trading, while potentially profitable, can make you lose your money. Never trade with the money that you cannot afford to lose! Trading with leverage can wipe your account even faster.


Cfds are leveraged products and as such loses may be more than the initial invested capital. Trading in cfds carry a high level of risk thus may not be appropriate for all investors.



Media and articles


New beginnings

With a new year already in sight it’s time for reflection on a year of progress. Construction on capitol grand topped out this year.


Opening the doors to luxury

David jones opened their first standalone food store in capitol grand on thursday, october 17, a fresh and exciting new direction for david jones.


Top of the town

Omnia, LK hospitality’s first restaurant currently at 25 toorak road, will move into its new permanent home at capitol grand. It will be ready.


Binary options, grand capital.



  • Home

  • The vision

  • The residences

    • PENTHOUSE

    • THE SUPERIOR

    • THE DELUXE

    • THE CLASSIC



  • The photos

  • The lifestyle

    • The retail



  • The location

  • The journal

  • Contact



© LK property group 2016


Disclaimer: the information in this web site is for illustration purposes only and may change. Images may include artists impressions and computer generated images. Dimensions, fittings, finishes, ongoing costs and specifications are subject to change without notice at the discretion of the developer. Some aspects of proposed buildings are subject to planning approval.


BOOK AN APPOINTMENT


Please complete your details and the LK property concierge
team will be in touch with you shortly.


Binary options, grand capital.


The LK property concierge team are here to assist you with your queries and ensure a superior property buying experience.


Our concierges are available during 9am - 8pm (EST) monday to friday and between 9am - 6pm (EST) saturday and sunday.


One of our representatives will
contact you shortly.



Grand capital review and ratings


Binary options, grand capital.


Binary options, grand capital.


Company information


Grand capital group includes 2 related companies.


Grand capital SVG - legally registered entity located in saint vincent and the grenadines, but not regulated by any government agency.
Grand capital SEY - legally registered entity located in the seychelles, but not regulated by any government agency.


Grand capital is also a member of the financial commission (finacom), an independent organization that resolutes disputes.


Availability


Grand capital group accepts clients from all over the world, excluding some jurisdictions where restrictions apply.


Distinctive features



  • Simple registration and verification process.

  • Own pool of PAMM trading accounts.

  • Cryptocurrency funding accepted.


Trading instruments


Forex broker offers the following underlying assets for FX trading.


70+ currency pairs based on major and minor world currencies.
10+ currency futures based on major world currencies.
18 crypto pairs based on bitcoin, bitcoin cash, ethereum, litecoin, dash, ripple, monero, zcash.
11 indice cash cfds based on baskets of different blue-chip stocks.
12 indice futures based on baskets of different blue-chip stocks and US dollar index.
2 metal spot cfds based on gold and silver.
4 metal futures based on gold, silver, palladium and copper.
8 energy futures based on crude oil (WTI, brent), heating oil, gas oil, gasoline and natural gas.
17 soft futures based on coffee, cocoa, orange juice, sugar, cotton, lumber, soybeans, soybean oil, soymeal, corn, wheat, rough rice, oats, lean hog, feeder cattle, live cattle.
3 bond futures based on german government securities.
60+ stock cfds based shares of US and RU companies.


Comprehensive review


Grand capital is a forex and CFD broker based out of two registered offices in saint vincent and the grenadines and the seychelles, respectively. The broker is unregulated by any government regulator, but has nonetheless been operating since 2006, which to a certain extent proves that this is a serious player in the industry.


It is also worth mentioning that the broker is a member of the independent regulatory organization known as finacom, which has been set up to handle disputes that may arise between unregulated brokers and their clients.


Grand capital also used to offer binary options trading to its clients, but this part of the business has now been spun off and is instead offered under the brand GC options.


As a large global brokerage company, grand capital has a local presence in a range of cities around the world, including in kuala lumpur, baku, dakar, and ho chi minh city, to name just a few.


The broker is registered in saint vincent and the grenadines under the name grandcapital ltd. With registration number 24598 IBC 2018, and in the seychelles under grand capital ltd. And registration number 036046.


In terms of underlying assets that are available for trading, grand capital offers everything from forex to cryptocurrencies, stock indices and single stocks, as well as a whole range of commodities, all of which are traded as cfds. In total, more than 330 different instruments can be traded from this broker.


In addition to the trading instruments mentioned above, grand capital offers its own “ready-made investment portfolios” to help investors who are unsure about what to invest in. The portfolios can cover everything from cfds on stocks and commodities to foreign currencies, and will be tailored to each client’s specific needs, profit goals, and risk appetite.


Further, grand capital offers clients the choice between five account types, each with different pros and cons to make sure there is something for everyone:
– crypto account: 1.6% commission and spreads from 0.4 pips
– ECN prime account: USD 5 commission and spreads from 0.4 pips
– standard account: no commission on forex trading, spreads from 1 pip
– swap free account: no overnight swaps designed for muslim traders
– micro account: commission-free trading and spreads from 1 pip
– MT5 account: designed especially for algorithmic trading on the MT5 platform


Out of these trading account types, the standard, swap free, and micro accounts all offer relatively high leverage of up to 1:500 on the most liquid trading instruments. The ECN prime and MT5 accounts, meanwhile, offer leverage of up to 1:1000 as long as the notional value of a position is less than USD 300,000, while the crypto account has leverage limited to just 1:3.


Once again, the high leverage offered by grand capital and other unregulated brokers illustrates one of the benefits of trading with offshore-based forex brokers for those who have the discipline to take advantage of such high leverage.


Another extra benefit of trading with grand capital is the large library of educational materials it has made available on its website. The materials include informative video lessons on everything from the best forex trading strategies for beginners, to trading psychology and technical analysis, as well as ebooks and articles covering topics like stocks, foreign currencies and CFD trading.


Further, grand capital also offers all traders who sign up with a 40% deposit bonus, as well as a “payback” reward for clients who trade more frequently. All profits made from trading with the bonus are freely withdrawable for the user.


Lastly, grand capital’s customer service is conveniently organized for traders located in one of the countries where the broker has offices through its introducing broker-program. This includes local phone numbers in countries like russia, germany, malaysia, and a range of other places around the world. For other inquiries, tech support can be contacted via email 24 hours a day on weekdays.





So, let's see, what we have: grand capital is a reliable forex broker that offers bonuses on deposit, portfolios, over 330 financial instruments, cryptocurrency trading. Sign-up and open an account right now! At grand capital

Contents of the article




Comments